Monday, 4 May 2009

The Internet and Inspiration


Is is just me, or is there a lot of Inspiration on the Internet?
But when I have lots of Inspiring Blogs or Websites to read, do I really do more of the things that I want to do?
No, I just sit and scroll through numerous pages with pictures of houses, cars, drawings and other things that people who work hard, read lots, get a job and make money can afford because they don't waist their time looking though inspiring blog posts.

so with the danger of contradicting myself,I'd like to make a meta inspirational list of things that I'd like to be doing rather than Inspiring myself to do things

  • going for a walk
  • going to a new town/ place
  • meeting friends and family
  • trying new food
  • going to a club
  • getting a part time job or volunteer for something
  • join boards for local governments and schools
  • make a model of an ancient castle
  • scan different things
  • sew a kool sculpture
  • make something out of sheep's wool
  • read some classic literature
  • go to the a museum or gallery that I haven't been to before

No comments:

Post a Comment